Thursday, November 12, 2009

W00T! Wild Essay Captured

well, i managed to finish my essay. I'm going to meet my professor during his office hours and if there is anything further i need to do, i'll have enough time before class to finish. This thing was insane and by all means it shouldn't be, thankfully my panic was the ultimate fuel my attention needed to stick with the essay. Although i did break to go outside and even catch some interesting shows on PBS, i still managed to get the bastard done. I still feel anxious, after all my prof could lay some bad news on me. And for some reason, all my USB drive went missing so i have to borrow one from someone else. Many what a crazy day, there were moments i though i just say 'screw it' but i stuck to my guns.

Now if only I had the same determination with my personal writing as i did with that essay. I'd probably have written a dictionary size novel by now. And i do have one more paper left to do and it's going to be even crazier then the last 2 because it's supposedly a combo of both.

I've made a decision, and if i make this vow on this blog i have to follow it, that i will cut down my internet browsing only to saturdays during my time with the final essay. I feel as if i've been overdoing it lately and should take a breather, i might even skip this coming saturday, it depends on my mood. I have to be prepared with this next essay, as much as panic helps keep my focus i would rather battle the next one with small strokes rather then one big stroke.

For now, i'm going to enjoy the rest of this day (which is now night) with some good old MASH. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment