Saturday, November 14, 2009

So . . . yah! Addiction!!!

I am so addicted to the Internet. I couldn't even wait until saturday to browse, most of my friday evening was filled with browsing, and i ended up watching he same videos again. I think my addiction revolves around having a visual stimulus and I tried to watch TV instead of the internet, but I only have network TV and let me tell you, network TV borderlines on sucking. There are some shows that are intriguing but they are rarer then Mew. In fact, I use to have an addiction towards TV but now that addiction has been replaced with the internet. Really, what i need to do is have my reading and writing as the new addiction but they are not visual stimulus and that is the kind of thing my brain gets addicted to.

I have an idea to what I can do for today, maybe talking about some of my usual haunts online and my anti-virus is running. Excuse me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment