Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Origin of Reading Reaper

I love the site ‘ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.’ It’s a place for a nerd to be a nerd. Anyway, I originally was going to start a blog on the site dedicated to literature that I'd call ‘Reading Reaper.’ Yeah, a very obvious pun on ‘Reading Rainbow.’ I would have continued but I was posting my first article around the same time the site was having maintains work and I had an essay for my Lit class due the same week, so in short the whole thing kind of fell through. The whole purpose for this series was to give me ambition to read and write and I don’t see why I should like it die now that I have this blog. I may start posting on TGWTG again but for now, Reading Reaper shall live on here at Nerddam. I will momentarily post my first article, in the mean time, for those of you who are passing through and have an interest in Literature, I suggest checking out the podcast on literature news at TGWTG called Spine Breakers. Enjoy!!!

Spine Breakers at TGWTG

No comments:

Post a Comment