Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oi, not again.

Well, another day went by all because i overdid the internet. I pretty much exhausted JesuOtaku's videos, the recent 'Until We Win' by Lordkat that feature Earth Worm Jim and a slew of other things. I feel like crap, mainly because i let the day slip away and watched more videos that i should just do in moderation. While I have to chock a lot of it the JesuOtaku videos, I have no one to blame but myself. The thing i have to do is just not do any of this, the problem is it become routine and it's difficult for me to break from a routine.

I'm in constant need for the internet, hence why i call it an addiction. What i need to do is get my but out of bed ealiry and find something more constructive to do. I did plan on reading up on some short stories and comment about them here but as usual, that never fell through.

Tomorrow is a school day and I am looking forward to it, I just need to walk away from the internet. I have to really do it now, test myself. Right now, i'm going to get some air.

I have to stop bitching, if i'm well aware of my addiction, then i have to learn to fight it. And boy do I despise the Firefox spell check. The word i want is not even listed but put the misspelling through Google and boom, I get the proper spell. Oh Well, it's time for me to walk away . . . just walk away . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment