Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reading Reaper Update 11/11/09

Wow! Posting my first article here was interesting. I learned a valuble lesson, posting pictures can be a pain but they are well worth it. When I inserted a picture, the html code ended up at the beginning of the article which meant I had to move the code to where I wanted it. I still think it was worth it though, I prefer articles with pictures. It adds a little more life to the work and keeps the reader from getting bored. What really bums me out is that I cannot add popup text to the pictures. I original added some corny jokes it, mainly because I like the little jokes some authors uses with pictures. I was going to put them in the article as captions but I'm not sure how that would look so for future artciles, I'm going to use the pics from RR#1 and put some captions below them in a style I hope works. This means though . . . I have to relive moving them, oi . . . HERE WE GO!!!!



that is a thing, it's called a book


Okay, so even in the 'Compose' section in the posting editor, the picture ends up at the beginning of the article. I still have to move the code because the compose section's scroller doesn't move when panning a picture. Which means i have to move the code in the html editor. At least i can still copy and paste the code where i want it.

And i just realized something, if i want to post a sequence of pictures, i would have to post the last pic first, post the sequence backwards and after the first is inserted then put in my opening monologue. Live and Learn I guess, at least i came up with a more efficient way to post multiple pics in a row.

Jeeze laweeze, thank Jeebus Creebus for undo, I accidentally deleted the intro because this darn thing has a habit of scrolling back to the start every time I copy and paste in the Compose.

So the Compose shows you a more document and preview look of the post but it's glitchy as all heck and the html editor gives you more control but at the same time your looking at nothing but text and codes and can easily loose track of you picture and such. I'm glad i'm learning this now before trying to post another article and run into the same problems.

And everytime i try to put the caption closer, i delete the picture because there is some preset buffer. Wonderful(!) Oh that. A (!) supposedly represent sarcasm. At least that's what wikipedia tells me and no i'm not going to link to it, i got enough on my plate putting these pictures in . . .

You know what, if the caption don't even work, then i wont bother for future articles. I'm the determined (read dumb) type that never gives in!!! What I'm going to do next is put in a picture from RR#1 and follow it with the popup joke i intend to put in. And wow the code for the caption below looks complicated and awful . . . you wanna see it? WOW!!! I tried to mess with the code to have it show up and damn . . . that was just . . . i'm not trying that again. I mean, look at what it did to the caption above. Imagine that horrific text but like dominating the rest of this post. No sir, i'm not doing that again.



and STOP GOING UP THERE, Freaking picture code!!!!

and now my stomach is like 'helllllooooooo feeeeed meeeee' and now i have to eat i'll be back.



Almost forgot that pic was up there! okay, on with this!!!



his idea was so bright, it consumed him


every horror poster has to have a screaming girl


Holy cow that polar bear was the most awesome thing every!! oh sorry about that, this is what i am watching while doing this:

Awesome Cosmic Polar Bear on Game Heroes podcast



He’s dead, Kurt

what the hell was that bruce lee guy in black pants during those commercials doing to those people? Oh, Game Heroes podcast again, i should close that be no.

and oh god not the Mario RPG forst maze theme, i can't help but think of that one rap song. and my ADD is so in full force.

Link to that rap song



Shooting it in the head don’t work, so any more bright ideas?

I don't even know why i'm doing this anymore . . . it's like a robot motion . . . and i want to go outside . . . before the skunks come out . . . how could Radar from MASH hold a skunk without it spraying him.


BADASS!!!

I got a weird feeling of dy-ja-voo . . . i'm to lazy to look up the proper spelling of deey-jah-vhooo . . . i'm one away now . . . blarg . . . must finish . . . computer stulling ...daggum anti-virus or cpu failing from blip video . . . must FINISH!!!



this thing is very accurate to the book’s description

These jokes are so corny that the scarecrow from the wizard of oz would guard them from crows and my ADD is really taking me over. All the energy i had like a half an hour ago just died right when i posted the second pic and got something to eat. I really don't know how to finish this failpost but i suppose i can just walk away and go outside . . . . .

oh right, almost forgot to post this!

oh you wont believe this shit, i tried to post this evil thing and the editor gives me an error message saying i can't post it because it does not recognize an html tag known as META, a tag THE COMPOSE SECTION PUT IN THE FIRST CAPTION. This has been a very interesting lesson in blogging. Pictures inserter have a mind of its own and the editor doesn't even recognize it's own coding.

I'm going to fix it, it looks nothing like how it was and walk away and man harrison ford is obsessed with his family and his wife (GH podcast, you are the bane of my attention).

1 comment: