Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Andso it begins

Hello everyone, I’m ReeperTheSeeker and welcome to the Blog!

The Blog-Blog-Blog-Blog! Okay, an echo does not carry any weight in text.

To be Honest, I really need a hobby and become of that fact, this Blog is Born!!!!

Okay, I’ll lay off the !!!!!!!!!!!! . . . that looks awful, seriously those explanation points are blinding. Anyway, what am I going to use this blog for?

I have no idea, not yet anyway. I never done a blog before. Oh, I have been on forums, having fun discussing a variety of things. This blog is going to be very random although I do have some vision for this . . . journal, log, diary, rant box?

You see, my greatest ambition (we all have one) is to be a writer. The only problem is that I have ADD and Dyslexia, two disabilities that kind of make that ambition a bit tricky. I can read and write very well nowadays, so Dyslexia has not been too difficult to fight against since high school but I think I can prop that up to maturity and practice. My problem now is to fight the damn ADD. I hate having such a short attention span. I do some thing to fight against it, when I’m writing, I just have the TV on (mute of course) in the back ground or turn my home PC on and have Age of Empires II play with it’s music running. But even that has it’s limitation, like I have mention I have no hobby. I view my writing ambition as something much more serious then a hobby, not a job per-say but something I feel strongly about.

What I need is a hobby, something I can sink my teeth into. So with this blog, I’m going to hunt for a hobby and it has to follow these credentials:

1) I have to feel good and confident that I will enjoy the hobby.
2) It has to be something I can do for a long time
3) Currently, I have no income or vehicle to speak of, so the hobby has to be very ‘inexpensive’ and accessible threw a ‘weekly purchasing’ schedule or cost nothing and can be found or function easily through the internet.
4) The hobby should not hinder my writing but help improve it.

Wow, did you just read that. You know what, THIS should be my hobby. I’m going to talk about whatever I feel like and do whatever the heck I like with this BLOG!!!

Sorry for being overzealous, but after typing that 4 prong rule list I can’t help but see that this blog can satisfy all 4 rules. I’ve been both in Meat World and Cyberspace long enough to have gain a plethora of knowledge. And I do like to share knowledge.

In fact, does my alias ReeperTheSeeker not suggest that I like to ‘Seek?’ So, this blog is going to get very random in the sense that there really wont be much consistency. Well, I am a Nerd, so most likely I will be talkative about nerdy things but I do wish to dabble into writing and literature as well.

I’m actually pumped now and can’t wait to get this party started . . . damnit, I’ve been watching people play DJ Hero one too many times XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment