Friday, November 13, 2009

Essay no more!

Well i went to my professor and had a few superficial things to correct. Other then that, the darn thing is turned in and I'm almost home free. After todays discussion on American Romanticism, I am having second thoughts about my original idea for the final essay.

Edgar Allen Poe is my favorite author and he falls under the credentials for the final paper but I might try something a bit unorthodox. If my prof approves of the idea though, then i'm home free and on the flip side, I'll be reading a lot of Poe's work and will most like put my thoughts of each work on the blog.

For now i'm taking the rest of the day with ease, i feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulder and it's nice outside. If you haven't figured out yet, i'm not one of those nerds that can stay indoors all day, i have to go out every-now and then or else cabin fever settles in. Oh and a weekend aproaches, woot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment